A while back I'd bought some really killer black and white ebony off of eBay and bookmatched it to see how it would end up looking. In my haste to see what it looked like (killer), I didn't realize how much it would end up cupping as it sat in my stock shelves even though I'd stickered it. Luckily, it was narrow enough for me to sand the cup out and turn it into a ukulele-sized piece. Since my friend wasn't interested in an actual ukulele, but liked the idea of a ukulele clock, this ended up being perfect for her.
In addition to finishing up this little number, I also made some progress on Aussie, cutting the output jack cavity and cover recess, the pickup pocket, and drilled all the bridge and string through holes.