- It can take anywhere from 3 to 4 months to build an instrument.
- Sometimes it's faster, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep.
- As this isn't my full-time gig, my day job can make getting into the shop difficult, thus delaying your build.
- If, during the course of the build, it's taking me longer than expected or I've run up against anything, I'll be as up front as soon as possible to keep you in the loop.
- Accepted payments: Credit card (processed via Square), PayPal
- A downpayment of 50% of the quoted final cost is required for me to start a build. The remaining 50% is due before the instrument will be delivered/shipment arranged.
- Shipment/delivery cost is in addition to the agreed upon quote and is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Included with the purchase price of your instrument is a top-quality gig bag from Mono.
Now it's time for the instrument you've been looking for.
By filling out the form below, I can get a feel for what you're looking for; the more information you provide me here, the closer I hope to be in providing you with an accurate quote.
Once you click 'Submit' above, your instrument inquiry will be sent to me via email.
Usually, it takes me a few days to read through submissions, start building the quote information, and get back with you.
My usual turn around time is less than 3 days and if it will be longer than that, I'll try to be as up front as possible.
Have a question other than an instrument inquiry? You can ask that here.