- Better Mousetrap Guitars Aurora Single-Cut body shape
- 35" scale, 24 frets
- Zircote top and back
- Black limba with black walnut veneer wing core
- Maple neck with walnut veneer details
- West African ebony fretboard with maple marker at the 12th fret and white side dots
- Aguilar DCB pickups
- Aguilar OBP-3 preamp
- Volume w/P-P to passive, Blend, Bass, Mid w/P-P frequency select, and Treble controls
- Black Hipshot Ultralite tuners
- Black Hipshot A-style bridge
18 April 2014
Here are the top, back, and fretboard that will end up being part of this really exciting build.
5 July 2014
Loads of progress since this original post. I've set a pretty aggressive goal of getting this bad boy done by early August and it looks like I might be able to have everything ready to rock and roll and just be waiting on electronics by the time that starts rolling around.
27 July 2014
This whole month has been an absolute blur with how much I've gotten done is so little time. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves as I work on doing the final assembly and setup today.
28 July 2014
Here she is, #22 is finished. Just a few teaser pictures before the professional photo session (which will, per usual, be courtesy of Chuck Jimenez):