how to order
- It can take anywhere from 3 to 4 months to build an instrument.
- Sometimes it’s faster, but I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep.
- As this isn’t my full-time gig, my day job can make getting into the shop difficult, thus delaying your build.
- If, during the course of the build, it’s taking me longer than expected or I’ve run up against anything, I’ll be as up front as soon as possible to keep you in the loop.
- A downpayment of 50% of the quoted final cost is required for me to start a build so that I can procure parts and materials. The remaining 50% is due before the instrument will be delivered/shipment arranged.
- A $200 placeholder payment will be used to hold your spot in line if I am not ready to start your build.
- Shipment/delivery cost is in addition to the agreed upon quote and is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Included with the purchase price of your instrument is a top-quality gig bag from Mono or Gruv Gear.
By filling out the form below, I can get a feel for what you’re looking for; the more information you provide me here, the closer I hope to be in providing you with an……..